Friday, June 4, 2010

Tonsstarsbandht



I've known about these dudes for a while, but I'm revisiting my love for them. The names pretty tricky, but the music is simple, grungy, lo-fi dreaminess. Have not seen them live yet, but they're playing a couple of shows in Brooklyn. Theyre gonna be playing some show
s with Makeout Videotape who are also worth checking out - they have some cool videos posted on their myspace. Here are some solid tracks of theirs.

Since it's unbearably hot outside (seriously NY weather, are you trying to kill us?) I've trapped myself indoors, in front of the AC watching Lie to Me and countless music videos.

LOVING this super eerie, super NSFW Mater Suspiria Vision Video, they always have the craaa
aaaziest videos, those dudes brains are on a whole other level.

And then there's this adorable little vid by Lonely Galaxy that just makes me happy!


TGIF!!!!!!! We might go see Light Asylum tonight in Brooklyn. Glasslands will no doubt be 185 degrees inside, but a good show is worth it, right? right....?

No comments:

Post a Comment