Saturday, August 28, 2010

darkwaves MIX from I††

we are ULTRA excited and grateful to have a special mix from I†† for two flies on grey velvet. please explore I††'s world as you will not be disappointed by mystical mosh dusky beats. Darkwaves, {{or shal I say, this dark dream mix of sound taking you from past to present, then back to past then to the future of the best nightmares your ever had... untill you don't know where you are}} features an EXCLUSIVE track from I†† --- a tad ghostal --- that
I have not heard anywhere else, which will -drivee- you - into-- a good state of madness. definitely worth the DOWNLOAD <----- Click here





Abdul The Cool -Abdul Alexi Freeman & His Enquirers
An Emergency - Coil
a tad ghostal - I††
Isabella - This Ascension
Anytime - fos†ercare
Water - Salem
your world is night - SLEEP ∞ OVER
The Be Colony - Broadcast and The Focus Group
Always Dear Iris - Skinner Box
Possession - Astrid Monroe & Genesis P-Orridge
The Spectre Garden: (I) The Enochian Angel of the 7th Aethyr (excerpt) - Alan Moore, David J & Tim Perkins


For your own copy and pleasure you can DOWNLOAD, RIGHT HERE, and the sounds from I††

No comments:

Post a Comment